The continuing inability of having or keep having an erection until the sexual activity is completed. Due to the discovery of sildenafil (Viagra) in 1988, erectile disfunction is no longer taboo and more men seek for help to get rid of the problem. Sometimes erectile disfunction can the first symptom of a bigger sexological problem.
· Heart diseases
· Radiation/surgery (in the pelvis)
· Multiple sclerosis
· Fear of Failure
· Inadequate sexual stimulation
· Irreal expectations
· Sadness and mourning
Erectile disfunction can be a sign of deterioration of the heart and circulatory system. We advise you to test the cholesterol level, the glucose content of the blood (when sober) and the thyroid function.
· Solving the somatic and psychological factors
· Taking cardiovascular/psychotropic medication
· Creating a medical erection with PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra, Spedra, Levitra
· Injections in the erectile glans (with papaverine/ventolamine (androskat))
· Application in the urethra (MUSE)
· Application of a vacuum accessory
· A penis prosthesis